At GraceFul Care, most of our paid caregivers have been referred to us personally by our friends. We welcome sharp, motivated women and men who share our passion for taking care of seniors. Our current caregivers range in age from 40 to 70 and come from all walks of life. Some work part time, and some work full time or live in. There is no set minimum amount of hours our caregivers need to work. They can work as few or as many hours and days as they like, and select clients who best suit their interests and schedule.
Our requirements are simple and straightforward:
- Reside in Northern Virginia or Montgomery County Maryland or are willing to commute to those locations
- Sincerely love, respect, and appreciate the elderly
- Consider working with elderly to be a calling and not just a job
- Being a CNA is not required
- Enjoy surpassing expectations
- Possess a volunteer spirit
- Have own reliable car
- Be able to communicate perfectly and effectively with our elders
- Be willing to drive clients when necessary
- Be willing to be assigned where needed
- Possess an outstanding work ethic
- Are always 110% honest and reliable
If you feel you meet these requirements, we invite you to apply! You can arrange an interview by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling Keeler at 703-904-3994.