Awards and Accolades Keep Coming!
The accolades keep coming in for our fabulous upscale group of GraceFul Care-givers, located in suburban Virginia and Maryland. Voted “Outstanding Business” by the Chamber of Commerce, we combine a purely delightful staff with long-term client management. Our founder Pat Williams has been consistently recognized for her dedication and community work.
Here is a list of some of the awards that we have earned for our extraordinary service:
- AARP Community Partner Award
- Fairfax County Neighborhood and Community Services Award
- Best Mid-Size Business. Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Fairfax Community Trustee Award
- Virginia “Fantastic 50” Nominee
- Reston Chamber of Commerce “Business Citizen of the Year” finalist
- Supervisory Appointee to Long Term Care Coordinating Council
- Feature Story: Caring for the Elderly,Washington Woman Magazine
- Commendation for Dedication and Accomplishment , Leadership Fairfax Incorporated
- Outstanding Small Business of the Year, Herndon-Dulles Chamber of Commerce
- The Best of Herndon-Dulles, Herndon-Dulles Chamber of Commerce
- New Business of the Year, Herndon Chamber of Commerce
- Outstanding Leadership as President 1992-1993, Herndon Rotary Club